1.02.2013

NYE12!

Well! New Years Eve got started with a little work for David, but we made our way to Alabama when he got off of work at lunchtime.

I was excited to be headed to Alabam because I hadn't been hardly any over my break from school. David's work schedule doesn't allow long stays at his house because he was working 7 days a week for awhile, and when he didn't have to work on Sunday's he would stay with me to make church! We have been loving Pinelake Church in Starkville. I love the upbeat, contemporary music, and I also enjoy the sermons. I am ALL ABOUT small town churches, wooden pews, piano based hymns, and a good ole Baptist preacher, but I also enjoy a more modern setting from time to time, and David has really taken to the atmosphere too. I didn't think he would because he's a pretty traditional guy, but he loves it! I love that we can enjoy going together.

Woah... way off the subject here! BACK to NYE!

Last year we celebrated at David's too. There are some people that lease a camp from them that live in Louisiana that come down to hunt, and they are are always [well, for the last two years that I've been there, anyway] down for New Years. So last year we had a bonfire and hung out, shot fireworks, and visited. We all had a great time!

This year was quite the same, but Gabrielle was there & Matt was too. Neither of them were there last year, and David's stepsister, Keri, and her boyfriend were also there. We had a bigger crowd, but we had just as much fun! I love any holiday, really! :)

I will leave out with some photos from NYE, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR wish to all of you!









No comments:

Post a Comment