7.03.2013

Happy 4th!


Happy 4th of July to you and yours! 
TK loves holidays as much as we do!

We are excited to be having a low key weekend around here. Tonight the festivities begin with David coming into town after work. This means that the only day this week that I won't see him was YESTERDAY! Ah, I love when that happens. 
Tomorrow we will be going to the camp house to cook out, eat BBQ, fish, and spend the day outside. What more southern could you ask for? 
On Friday, I will be traveling to David's and we plan to shoot some fireworks over their pond that night. I am so excited about this because we haven't done it in years, and I think it's the perfect way to celebrate! 

During the rest of this week, while we all enjoy our days off and time with families, I hope that you will not forget why we celebrate this special day. It's not a day off for some because some are still fighting for our rights today. America was founded on Freedom, and it is home for us. Some people are not fortunate enough to know what freedom feels like, so soak it all in while you can, and be thankful for the ones who made it possible for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment