5.31.2014

Florida Georgia Line Concert: Round 2!



At the last minute, someone posted on Facebook that they had two tickets for sale to the Florida Georgia Line concert that was an hour and a half away from us, and of course I wanted to go! 

David and I have started a new motto of "You gotta live a little", and we have been trying to embrace that {within our means} over the last several months, so we decided to go!


As it turned out, Gabrielle was going too, so we all rode together! 
We had a great time! 

FGL played the same setlist from Spring Break, and Nelly was there too, so my 12 year old self got to  sing to him a little bit!



Before the concert, as we were walking in, we noticed a "familiar" face! If any of you watch Party Down South, you'll recognize Murray! He was so hilarious and nice, and he seemed pretty well on to his part he plays in the show. 

{If you watch, don't judge me for watching! I just find those people hilarious.}

So glad we decided to go! We got home around 3am, but it was worth it! SO MUCH FUN! I wish I could be a roadie for FGL. It's that serious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment