1.30.2013

Button Grabbing!


Look out, Blog World, I have checked the first thing off my "Blog To-Do" list! I created a not-so-creative blog button, but I wanted my little blog to have a button to finish clothing it for the moment. [pun intended :)]

I used to blog on another site (more about that later), but I gave it up about a year ago, and as we all know: technology constantly changes! I feel like I used to know a ton about the blogosphere, but since leaving it I have missed out on a ton as well. 
I could edit HTML like nobodies business for awhile, but I later had to start calling upon ashia during my last few days of being on my old site, and she was always great help! Unfortunately, I think it's time for me to learn these little things on my own, so I have spent the latter part of my afternoon sifting through YouTube videos and Pinterest Pins, and thankfully there are other people out there who need step-by-step instructions JUST LIKE ME! 

I hope that my {very limited} readers will grab my button, and I will surely grab yours as well, and as soon as I figure out how to display them - you will see yours! Ha! 

The link to grab my button is on the lefthand side of my blog!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You go ahead girl! I am gonna add this sucker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you!! I think you're the only one who reads my blog, but that's okay! :) Thank you! I will add yours too! ...Soon enough :-/

      Delete