3.20.2013

All the Pretty Horses...

Meet Gabrielle....


Gabrielle is David's sisters, and ya'll she is crazy! 
She always has a comeback for whatever you say to her, and she doesn't let anyone run over her.

She cracks me up.


Over the last few months, she has been hanging out with David & I on the weekends, and I feel like we are slowly starting to have a "not just acquaintance" friendship. Many times when we all hang out, we are the only two girls in a crowed of 2-3 boys. 


A while ago, I took some pictures of her & her horse because I am learning to love "big" animals, and I had never done any sessions with a horse involved. So, I picked her to be my guinea pig.


She did great! {the horses did too}, and I found myself wanting to take more of her recently, so I texted her a few weeks ago & we decided to do them during Spring Break.


The weather was perfect, and since she worked through the week she was getting home around 5, so we started the session around 5:30, and the lighting was phenomenal. It couldn't have gone any better!


I hope she liked the way they turned out as much as I did!


I guess I can use this post as a shameless plug to go "like" my Facebook page whenever you get a chance. 

The link is here:


These are a few that we did the first go'round.


I got many ideas off of Pinterest for both sessions, and some were ideas of our own.


Gabrielle is a strong individual.
 She and her brother both have gone through so much together and individually. She doesn't let anything stop her, and I admire that about her. She puts in the extra effort with her horses {and even horses that aren't hers}, and it pays off. 
There's not a weekend that goes by that she doesn't post something on Facebook about winning a run that she entered in. 


Thanks to Gabrielle for letting me post about her this week. 
It's always awkward to ask if I can or not. 

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Girls and horses means something very beautiful. It's nice to see something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete