3.20.2014

ODMFAY: March!



It's weird that another month has come and gone, but I find myself saying that at the beginning of every month! This month was a very low-key date because I knew we would be traveling to the beach (more on that later) and I thought it would be fun to incorporate our date into our trip! So, what better way than to find something to do on our 3 hour drive?
For this month, I found a fun "dating game" type thing on Pinterest, and it was just 39 questions that I would have never thought to ask david. A few examples are, 
.. "Who was your favorite elementary school teacher?"
.. "What's the first outfit you remember wearing as a child?" 
.. "When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?" 

It was fun because sometimes I think we loose sight of "our person," and we like to think that we already know everything about them, but the truth is -- I found out lots of new things about david, and after he answered the questions, I answered them too! So we both spent time talking, learning, and growing with each other. I always look forward to learning more about him, and I am always so surprised at what he has to say. Plus, it was fun to kill an hour talking about meaningful things rather than listening to music! :) 

I think that these dates (the ones that are free and allow us to learn more about each other) will be my favorite. Since it's only the second month of dates, it may be too early to tell - but that's my prediction! 


Can't wait to blog about our trip!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment