5.10.2015

Honey Do Shower - 05.02.15




The Honey Do Shower was hosted in Alabama by some of David's family friends, and quite frankly, some of my friends, too! Isn't it funny how God works out for my best friend to be married to one of David's best friends? I love the way He works. 

Anyway! 

David had been looking forward to this time we would all spend together, and I was excited for this because I want David to experience the shower fun, too!

I'm posting family and friend photos first, and the shower details will be towards the bottom! 

Enjoy!

{photo creds to Nannie who has willingly given herself up at these showers to be my personal paparazzi. I hope she knows that these are all we have to look back on and that they are priceless to me! I am so proud of all of them.}





I cannot believe that we are getting married in 6 weeks!








We were so appreciative of Tony and Kalyn making the drive to come and shower David!


Codi, one of David's friends forever was there and helped host, too! It meant so much to the two of us that they could be there!



Mimi and Mrs. Angela enjoyed sitting and talking to one another!


Gang's all here (except Matt.. where is he?)


Here he is! and YES. We all have on the same color, and NO we did not plan that!
Also.... this is the best I could get of all of us. Typical, huh?


JK this is the best... Gabrielle...


Okay, seriously. The best! I love these people.










I didn't know this was taken, but it's a framer. I love all of these faces.









David with his classmates! Good times, ya'll.


And last, but not least! 
Definitely a better picture the second go-round when I so kindly asked David to 
"please put your hand on my shoulder, too!" 
:)

Now.. the shower in itself!
Really, ya'll will probably get tired of me saying this, but it was lovely! 



There were fresh flowers and burlap everywhere. The food was set out so neatly, and the tables were arranged with bright pinks and greens, some were even sided with a photo of david & I.





Hollie made the cutest wreath from a garden hose! 
I am so proud of her for being so creative, AND for letting me take one home with me!
It now hangs in our mudroom. 

Here are a few of the tables with photos of the two of us...










Lastly, I just want to thank these ladies once more for hosting such a sweet shower and for making David feel so special. The food, fellowship, gifts, and memories made were more than we could have ever dreamed of. We have been shown so much love throughout this season of our lives, and we will never be able to repay those who have given so much. Time is one gift that is given to us that we can never get back and that we must spend wisely, and we are both so grateful for all of you choosing to spend your time with us. 
It was a beautiful night, and we will never forget the hard work and effort that all of you put towards it to make it possible for us.
Thank you dearly!



No comments:

Post a Comment