6.05.2015

Bennett Ophthalmology Group Double Shower - 5.31.15


On May 31, our group of co-workers hosted a double shower for Carly and I. 

Carly & Ricky got engaged in December and are getting married on the 4th of July!
We have had fun together keeping one another on track with wedding planning. Thankfully (I think), we are totally different in how we like to get stuff done, but we are able to work together pretty well. Her "chill" attitude calms me down a lot. :)



The shower was given at The Southern. Dr Bennett's wife, Kim, owns it and this was our second event to attend there. We had our BOG Christmas party there, too. 


Everything was so simple and elegant. There were hydrangeas and roses on every table! 





There were petite fours, cheese straws, chicken salad, nuts. and a delicious punch!


Carly and I both received some wonderful gifts! Tons of things that we registered for. 


We work with a great group of girls!
(and for an awesome doctor!)


#selfiestick 

Here are some photos with everyone: 











I think I can speak for both Carly & I when I say that it really meant a lot to the two of us to celebrate with all of our work family. I know for me, personally, they have welcomed me into their staff with open arms and it has been the most fun first year of "the real world" for me. I don't dread going to work. I love my job! I look forward to continuing to learn more in this field of work, and I couldn't be happier to have all of these girls to be with me as I do that. They have shown so much selflessness towards me during the last year of training, and I am thankful for each of them in different ways. They all mean a ton to me! 
So, with that being said, thank you ALL for being there for us, listening to our wedding antics, supporting us through this fun season, and getting us {me} back on track on more than one occasion. So much love for all of you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment